8 months ago
Are you a qualified Tool Maker? Do you have hands on experience of maintaining injection moulding tooling?
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for stripping down and rebuilding injection moulding tools up to 16 tonne in weight.
- Perform maintenance activities and carry out repairs as and when required with TIG welding, benching and polishing.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong hands on experience of maintaining injection moulding tooling.
- Flexibility to learn the injection moulding process if you do not possess this already
- To be able to make process adjustments to support production
- Flexible to work occasional overtime.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Circa £26,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience.
- Basic salary will be £2 6106.48, per annum paid monthly. If shifts are worked, there will be shift premiums (10% days, 20% afternoons, 30% nights).
- There is also an additional £40 per month attendance allowance.
- 33 Paid holidays a year (includes Bank Holidays).
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.