£450 per day
07458 163 789
25 days ago
22 May 2021
UI Designer - INSIDE IR35 - Up to £450 per day - Remote - 3 Months Contract - IMMEDIATE START
The contract roles keep coming with this pearler from one of our top client's within the tech-house space. We are looking for a ROCKSTAR UI Designer that can work closely with agile scrum teams comprising of UX designers, developers, testers and product owners to create intuitive and delightful designs that align to our client's design principles and design system.
· Translating high-level requirements into simple yet effective UIs that champions the user and drives the client's product roadmap.
· Maintaining and further developing our design system, while adhering to our design principles and UI strategy, to help build salience and set us apart from our competitors.
· Supporting and collaborating closely with our UX designers, product owners and developers to help create and deliver intuitive and delightful user experiences.
· Liaising with both front and back-end developers and providing necessary optimised brand assets to take your ideas from a conceptual design to a fully-fledged software application.
· Leading collaborative design workshops and UI testing activities.
· Assist in the creation of user stories to feed into a SCRUM based agile development team.
· Communicating effectively any ideas, prototypes and final designs to internal stakeholders and peers, with the ability to take on constructive feedback.
The Right Candidate Will Have:
· Passion for designing quality products with a great user experience.
· Awareness of key psychological principles that inform good design.
· Good working knowledge of digital accessibility.
· Strong responsive layout and grid skills spanning across web and app design for all platforms.
· Strong colour theory, typography, iconography and UI design capabilities.
· Knowledge of design system creation/maintenance and modern UI design best practices.
· The ability to take an idea from conception to a fully working application through liaising with UX designers, front and back-end developers, product owners and internal stakeholder in an agile and scrum environment.
· A pro-active approach to information gathering and stakeholder management.
· Excellent communication skills: you will need to be able to explain, present and communicate your ideas clearly to a range of different stakeholders.
· Self-organising, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with several projects on the go at any one time.
· To be an inspiring ambassador for our products in the marketplace.
· Able to conceptualise, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
· Flexible in attitude and approach, natural team player.
· Strong attention to detail.
· A curious mind.