Depending on Experience
21 days ago
21 August 2020
Wills and Probate Fee Earner (Career Paralegal, Legal Executive or Junior Solicitor up to 5 PQE as a guide)
Salary is depending on experience and qualification.
A full service, National law firm are looking for an experienced wills and probate Solicitor to join their busy team. This firm promote a healthy work/ life balance, with an excellent reputation and a family feel culture.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be experienced at dealing with wills and probate, either as an experienced career Paralegal (with at least 3 years’ experience, a Legal Executive with 3 years’ experience or a qualified Solicitor with up to 5 years’ experience.
You will be managing a case load of matters to include but not limited too;
- Deeds of Variation
- Estate Planning
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Wills & Inheritance Disputes
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Deputyships & Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Declarations of Trust
- Trust Creation & Trust Administration
- Court of Protection knowledge advantageous but not essential.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Either a career Paralegal or a qualified Lawyer in England and Wales
- Wills and Probate experience is essential
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent opportunity to establish a work, life balance
- Working for a highly reputable organisation with a family feel and culture
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*