3 months ago
WILLS AND PROBATE PARALEGAL/TRAINING CONTRACT
A well-established and highly reputable law firm based with offices across Gloucestershire are looking for an experienced paralegal to join their growing Private Client team. You will be joining a top law firm, working alongside experts in this field. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression in their career as after a 6 month probationary period, you could have your LPC funded and enrolled onto the trainee solicitor scheme.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience within a Wills and Probate team (min 1 year)
- LPC is desirable but not essential
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress your career as the firms offers LPC funding and training contracts to its paralegals
- Regular team and firm wide social events
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on a work load of Private client work, namely Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Administration
- Network locally to grow and develop the private client department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Assisting senior fee earners on more complex matters
- Conduct legal research
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.