13 days ago
04 April 2019
A new opportunity has arisen at a Regional Heavyweight, market leading law firm within their Cardiff office. You will be dealing with a case of wills, tax and probate on a National Basis.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of Private client work, namely Wills, trust deeds, deeds of variation and inheritance tax.
- Network locally to grow and develop the private client department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive (ideally 2 PQE +)
- Experienced in the above areas of wills and probate law
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- A desire to build and promote the business
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 737
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.