Executive assistant roles will involve you providing high quality administrative support to senior members of the business, where you’ll be required to possess impeccable admin skills including time & diary management.
Executive assistants will need to be IT literate, be highly detail-oriented and possess excellent communication and organisational skills. The latter is important as you could be working to tight deadlines and you will need to remain calm under pressure, while managing the expectations of a range of different members of staff. You will need to be able to use your own initiative and work under minimal supervision.
Previous experience as an EA within professional services is beneficial. Duties include general administration tasks as well as organising and overviewing meetings, helping prepare reports and analysing data.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advanced diary management
- Arranging internal and external meetings and preparing the correct documentation
- Minute taking
- Screening incoming correspondence including phone calls, post and general e-mails
- General ad-hoc administration duties e.g. filling, typing, copying, drafting letters, inter alia
- Helping prepare reports and analysing data