As a Finance Analyst you will examine financial data and use findings to help make wider business and strategy decisions. Finance analysts are used within a wide variety of businesses to analyse specific data for example costs per head, treasury, pricing and KPIs.
Having awareness of current developments in the field will be essential to clearly determine where the strengths and weaknesses of the business lie.
You will possess strong quantitative skills and expert financial analysis and problem solving abilities. You will need to understand the finance reports and possess the communication skills necessary to report findings clearly, concisely and persuasively.
Key qualifications for a Finance Analyst would be ACCA, ACA or CIMA
FINANCIAL ANALYST KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver dynamic and flexible finance reports
- Maintain and analyse tracking tools in accordance to the latest financial data
- Analyse monthly forecasts and utilise when budgeting
- Working collaboratively with other teams and departments
- Collect data and insights to resolve business issues and drive better decision making leading to continuous improvement.