The main role as a Marketing Executive is to support the Marketing Manager with the execution of the marketing strategy.
You'll need strong proof-reading and creative skills as you will be required to consistently produce original content for a variety of both offline and online channels (website, e-mail, social media platforms) with the ultimate goal of raising brand awareness. Knowledge in using Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is always very useful.
Other marketing duties will usually require you to get involved with the PR and events management, managing relationships with clients, agencies, merchandise suppliers, venues and partners, and managing events projects.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting with the delivery of the marketing plan across all marketing channels.
- Supporting the development of online brand awareness.
- Helping to successful deliver content for the company’s social media accounts, including content creation, uploading, and analytics.
- Assisting with the design of graphics for a range of different channels, as well as helping with the management of any graphic design third party agencies for other marketing projects
- Help with the coordination of Paid Social & Media Campaigns
- Supporting the delivery of all other elements of the marketing plan and channel promotions as required.
The economic powerhouse of Wales, Cardiff has been on a steady incline for years now, as businesses within the city grow, opportunities arise, and more and more businesses decide to move to the capital city.
To name just a few sectors, whether it’s the large scale legal firms based in the city centre, the Fintech businesses moving from London to Cardiff, or the creative agencies cropping up in the hip neighbourhoods (from Pontcanna through to Cardiff Bay), multiple industries are thriving in Cardiff.
Cardiff as a city also offers an ample range of culture and arts and a myriad of things to fill your time with, whether it’s museums, restaurants, concerts or nature (both the seaside and mountain walks are an easy drive or bus ride away), Cardiff is quickly becoming a go-to destination for both young and experienced job-seekers looking for a more affordable city to live in.