£19000 per annum
02922 671 378
2 days ago
12 November 2021
We are looking for an aspiring IT Support Analyst to join the 1st Line Customer Support team at an exciting software company based in Ross on Wye. This is a perfect role for someone with good customer service skills looking to get into IT Support. The company provide agricultural software that allow farmers to manage their crop production. The role will be based in their Ross office for the first 3 months but can be remote after.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Being the first point of contact for technical issues.
- Fixing simple issues & escalating more complex fixes to the 2nd / 3rd line teams.
- Provide detailed information about training/user support materials that are available to customers.
- Managing case notes & tickets via the companies CRM.
- Previous experience working within customer support.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as via conference call
- Confident phone manner
- Strong personal organisation skills – experience at effectively prioritising workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Basic salary of £19,000.
- 25 days holiday (Bank holidays on top).
- Excellent development & training opportunities available.
- Flexible / hybrid working available.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.