£22500 per annum
02922 671 378
13 days ago
23 December 2021
We are looking a 1st Line Support Analyst to join an expanding Data Intelligence company based in Reading. If successful you will join their growing Support team providing 1st Line support to the companies internal & External users as well as escalating issues to the 2nd line team where appropriate.
This is a highly exciting role at a company with a great culture that offers excellent progression.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Being the first point of contact for technical issues, resolving them or escalating them when required.
- Provide first, second level technical support as part of the group User Support team. Take ownership of incidents and requests recording, prioritising, regularly updating tickets and users, investigating and troubleshooting to identify the root cause through to resolution. When necessary liaise and escalate to other technical teams.
- Working to agreed SLA's & ensuring ITIL best practice.
- Previous experience witihin a similar role is highly desirable but not essential.
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent.
- Basic Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Basic networking troubleshooting skills (LAN/WAN, IPs, internet, etc).
- Excellent telephone manor, comfortable receiving a high volume of calls.
- Basic salary of £22,500 + Discretionary annual bonus.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + the option to take an extra 5 days.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.