Yolk IT are working with a leading Infrastructure company based in Bristol. We are looking for an experienced 2nd line support/Network Engineer to join a growing team.
The role will see you responsible for the delivery and maintenance of computer networks, ensuring the client can get online simply, securely, and reliably. They’re focused on providing a stable network and maintaining servers for a consistent connection. Additional experience with or desire to get involved in coding/programming is a bonus.
2nd Line Support Engineer Responsibilities
- Trouble shooting network functions such as security, servers and routing
- Day to day service desk tasks along with 2nd line project work
- Service desk work supporting both local and external users via either at desk or remotely
- Working within the team to deliver the services that the business requires day to day
2nd Line Skills and Attributes
- Troubleshooting network problems to maximize network performance
- Administering firewalls and maintaining IT security systems
- Router configuration
- Upgrading data servers and network equipment
- IP address auditing
- Active, Directory, Exchange, Lync, Azure, Office 365
- Storage SAN / NAS
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE / MCTS / MCSA)