4 days ago
23 December 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working with an established Managed Service Provider based in Taunton who are looking to hire experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Analysts.
The role would see you join a small but rapidly expanding team of IT Support Analysts who specialise in cloud computing and remote support. The team is looking to expand and after a period of growth they are looking to hire. They are looking for highly motivated, technically minded and self-sufficient IT professionals to join the team and continue their career.
What you'll be doing:
The role will involve a mix of remote and deskside support in an ticket based IT support environment, meaning a good understanding of both hardware and software is ideal.
- An in-depth knowledge of Windows technologies, Office 365 and Desktop operating systems
- Thrive on imparting your technical knowledge to others and will relish the opportunity to mentor junior engineers
- Windows Desktop XP-11
- Microsoft Office 365 support and administration
- Cloud computing
- Strong networking capabilities (DNS, routing, switching etc)
- Exposure to firewalls & Networking
- Apple products and support
- Group Policy administration
- Technology Surveys and installations
- Previous MSP experience
What you'll get in return:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day every year of service to a maximum of 25
- Relaxed, environment, where we value pushing our team forward
- Career development and training plans for all team members
- Team challenges and prizes
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jack Brewster at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.