£28,000 - £35,000
CW - Mar - 02
9 months ago
2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be a hands-on Support Engineer working with the Infrastructure Team providing second and third line support to a wide rand of clients. This role offers is a fantastic opportunity for an all-rounder to work with autonomy and have exposure to leadership and project-based work.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Windows Server troubleshooting and maintenance
- Experience of virtualisation technologies, VMware
- All aspects of Core Microsoft Products
- Microsoft Office
- Build and configuration of Dell servers
- Desirables include: Hyper-V, Linux, and Scripting Languages E.g. PowerShell
There’s also some must haves
- UK drivers License
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £28,000 – £35,000 Dependant on experience.
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a wide range of environments
- Fantastic working environment
- Exposure to project-based work and autonomous working
- Manage your own client base
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673749 or email Cwoolcott@yolkrecruitment.com to arrange a convenient time to speak.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.