4 months ago
Associate Director (integrated agency)
£45,000 - £55,000
A rare opportunity for an Associate Director to join an integrated communication team working across B2B and Consumer brands. This opportunity will enable you to work with a range of illustrious brands as well as being involved in the strategy and direction of the agency.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, professional and unique agency who really believe in continued development and growth for their staff then look no further.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the accounts
- Leading on client plans to strengthen the partnership
- Leading the team to respond to briefs
- Ensuring the team deliver the work to a high standard
- Taking overall responsibility for all clients' strategic plans and budgets.
- Managing AMs / SAMs / ADs for their career development
- Organic client growth
- New business development
- Identifying and evaluating new opportunities for agency growth
- Representing the agency at networking events and actively meeting potential new clients
- Developing and drafting new business proposals, leading team brainstorm sessions and co-ordinating project team
- Lead, prepare and deliver new agency business pitches
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An impressive history of successful consumer and B2B comms work
- Experience leading and growing client accounts
- P&L experience
- A detailed strategic understanding of brand communications strategy, delivery and measurement
- Commercial savvy, with the ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities
- A track record of leading, managing and developing teams and individuals. People are important to them, so this is crucial to the role
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 total), Xmas and New year shut down- you never have to work over the Xmas holidays again, annual pay rise, late start or early finish on your birthday, Christmas and summer party, unlimited training budget, twice yearly progression plans, pension scheme, bike to work scheme, member of climate perks scheme, annual bonus, weekly personal trainer in the park.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.