18 days ago
09 March 2021
Paid Search Account Director
Heading up a leading agency on all their paid search offerings, you will oversee all digital offering and play an integral part in the commercial development of the agency’s digital delivery and expertise.
You will lead a team of paid media and programmatic specialists and be response for overseeing online campaign activity across all paid search platforms.
Do it from home, even after lockdown restrictions ease, this role only requires you be in the office 1 to 2 days per week.
· You will be working with the Media Directors to define, direct and deliver the biddable media strategy for the agency
· Identifying areas of opportunity for existing agency clients and presenting a proposed strategy to take maximum advantage of it
· Developing a deep understanding of all our client business needs
· Proactively maximising the value clients receive from their existing investments within biddable media
· Identifying growth and performance opportunities which benefits both the agency and the client
· Developing a biddable media new business strategy and lead on the development of said agencies biddable offer to market
· Preparing ROI data, analysing, interpreting and implementing refinements
· Be responsible for the accuracy, effectiveness and ultimately the profitability of the digital department
· Ensuring that time and chargeability are maintained within agreed commercial targets
· Sourcing and maintaining third party relationships with suppliers of biddable media services
· Mentoring team members and develop a culture of excellence and continuous development
· Liaising with in-house creative team to develop compelling digital creative assets designed to resonate with campaign target audience
Skills & Experience:
· Demonstrable experience as a lead search practitioner, with 4+ years’ experience working on paid search campaigns with small to large budgets
· Experience of leading a team with strong management skills
· Knowledge and experience of set-up, configuration and debugging of analytics tools
· The ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels, both internally and externally
· Solid knowledge of remarketing, display, and Google Shopping campaigns
· A passion for professional development, with up to date Google Accreditations
· Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· Meticulous attention to detail, with strong project management and organisational skills
· Exceptional data analytics and reporting skills
A salary of up to, 25 days holidays plus your birthday off, a bonus scheme, a company laptop and phone, flexible working and many more perks.