4 months ago
Are you a strong senior Account Manager/Director with agency experience? This newly created Account Director role is for a dynamic, award winning agency based in Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll have a great deal of input in the strategy for the business, stretching your know how across a variety of clients on delivering impactful and memorable multi-channel campaigns.
- Overseeing delivery, results and reporting, ensuring account teams deliver outstanding levels of service across your accounts
- Taking overall responsibility for your clients’ strategic plans and budgets
- Developing and drafting new business proposals, leading team brainstorm sessions and co-ordinating project team
- Prepare and deliver new business pitches
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You’ll have a strong agency background (essential)
- Experience across B2B and B2C accounts (desirable)
- Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in proposal writing, pitching and leading successful bids (essential)
And this is what you’ll get in return
An opportunity to mould and shape your own path with no glass ceiling, as well as opportunity to expand the team.
It includes 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays as well as Christmas office closure. Flexy time to help your work-life balance, as well as onsite free parking.
Account Director vacancies at such illustrious agencies rarely become available in South Wales, so interested candidates are urged to apply.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing & communications specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.