5 months ago
Yolk are proud to announce their partnership with Oomph - a leading strategic Customer Experience agency. With case studies for advice and deployment across Europe, The Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA, they boast a client base that includes; musicMagpie, Mercedes-Benz and a number of early stage tech and start-up businesses. Salary is negotiable for the right person.
To continue their growth, oomph are now looking for a strategic thinking Account Executive on an upward curve and ready for that next step.
Do you have an aspiration to work in CX, the digital environment and developing technologies such as IoT, AI and big data? This is your chance to be part of this rapidly expanding and truly unique agency who are one of the leading players in helping innovative clients adopt transformational CX practices.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be supporting the agency with internal processes such as invoicing, Management Information, project and resource management as well as:
- Helping to develop oomph core CX proposition by application of web, research, social, online marketing and CRM expertise.
- Working with the senior team on new business activities and agency marketing initiatives.
- Supporting the team on content development for oomph marketing platform on web and social.
- Attending meetings and debriefing the wider team including research and any support that may be required.
- Supporting key named clients with effective, high quality CX strategy driven services - specifically to do with CX digital platform consultancy and projects.
- Supporting agency development of customer experience related products and services.
- Performing as a consultative support alongside the principle consultant to ensure that documentation is organised and prepared to a high quality and accessible
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Marketing, digital business or CX background
- An interest in of strategic account planning and campaign development processes
- Awareness of of commercial processes, delivering profitable business, account management and solution selling
- Strong communication skills both internally and client facing. Enthusiastic about the prospect of dealing with senior clients and senior team management internally and/or start-up businesses with a strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Able to communicate experience of contributing to high quality, end customer facing work
- Able to work at high speed and intensity whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and highly self-accountable.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Great work-life balance, flexible working environment (ability to work from home – must be able to drive).
- Opportunity to be part of an agency leading the way for clients in CX driven strategies.
- Opportunity to learn from experts who have come from one of the biggest Marketing/Media agencies in the world.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emily Brewster on either email@example.com or 02921 673 731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.