£25500 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped OTE
14 days ago
10 February 2022
I’m looking for someone who’s graduated within the last few years and has a passion for sales.
You don’t need to have experience as an Account Executive but you do need that drive, determination and resilience to stand out to this ever growing team.
With the world being more digital than it’s ever been, this company provides an all in one platform to help you keep on top of everything. Don’t make your life harder, make it smarter!
If you are aspiring to be a sales manager one day this is the opportunity for you!
All the sales team are back in Cardiff’s hi-tech, modern office full time so for a hands on approach you’ll be expected to join 8 of them to hit the ground running.
What are the responsibilities as a Junior Account Executive
- Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Book demonstrations for new clients
- Close deals efficiently
- Manage your pipeline using CRM
- Work towards your targets and achieve these consistently
- Month on Month growth
- Always display a positive attitude, hunger to do more and earn more
- Hold yourself in an executive manner
What Skills/ Experience does a Junior Account Executive need?
- 1+ years of business or work experience
- University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling and time management
- Eligibility to legally work in the UK and Ireland
What are the benefits
- £25,500 basic & uncapped OTE
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Insurance
- 20-25 working days of holiday per year
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Accelerated professional development and growth programs
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emily Stacey at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities