£23000 - £27000 per annum + excellent benefits, city centre location
30 days ago
22 February 2024
Account Executive - Established PR and Comms Agency!
Cardiff (hybrid working available)
£23,000 - £27,000 per annum
Are you a creative and articulate team player eager to thrive in a dynamic PR agency environment? Do you have a genuine interest in Politics, Economics and current affairs?
Yolk is excited to partner with a renowned agency with a strong 35-year pedigree in public affairs, planning support, and B2B communications on their recruitment campaign for the role of Account Executive.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Supporting in the development of stakeholder/PA/community-focused campaigns to build consensus and secure planning consent for diverse projects, from next-generation infrastructure to town centre and urban renewal developments.
- Tracking local media and conducting political research.
- Playing a pivotal role in stakeholder engagement for national infrastructure projects and spearheading communications for internationally recognised brands.
- Conducting political and stakeholder liaison, managing community relations with a creative touch to engage communities and encourage participation in new projects.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- This role would be very well suited to a recent Law, Politics or Media graduate looking to forge a career in this world.
- You'll possess strong writing skills and the ability to process and manage information effectively.
- If you've always enjoyed being involved in public affairs/debate/politics, then you could be very well suited to this organisation.
- You'll have excellent verbal communication skills, with a team-oriented mindset and the desire to collaborate with clients and colleagues.
- Intelligent thinking, demonstrated through brightness, ambition, and adaptability.
- A keen interest in policy and politics, coupled with energy and commitment to client success in a fast-paced environment.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- Leave Entitlement: Benefit from 25 days of leave per year, including three days between Christmas and New Year.
- Training and Development: Access formal and informal training opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Flexible Work Policy: Embrace a flexible working policy, with the freedom to work remotely for up to two days a week.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Receive employer contribution pension scheme, life insurance, access to support helplines, BUPA health coverage, and more.
- Employee ownership: After 12 months of service you'll be opted in to the employee ownership scheme.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.