over 1 year ago
Yolk are proud to announce their partnership with oomph - a leading strategic Customer Experience agency. With case studies for advice and deployment across Europe, The Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA, they boast a client base that includes; musicMagpie, Mercedes-Benz and a number of early stage tech and start-up businesses.
To continue their growth, oomph are now looking for a strategic thinking Account Manager/Project Manager on an upward curve and ready for that next step.
If that sounds like you, this is your chance to be part of this rapidly expanding and truly unique agency who are one of the leading players in helping innovative clients adopt transformational CX practices.
oomph moving their CX hub to South Wales reflects a trend Yolk have seen for innovative and forward thinking organisations moving to the area to access a network of talent, infrastructure and regional support and investment.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working with the CEO and senior team across a range of activities which include;
- Day-to-day project management on specific projects to ensure timely and profitable delivery of a major digital programme of work using internal and external resources
- Provision of account and project management services across key strategic accounts
- Support in developing the oomph core CX proposition through the application of web, research, social, online marketing and CRM expertise
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven skills and experience of Account & Project Management
- Strong communication skills both internally and client facing. Comfortable dealing with senior clients and senior team management internally and/or start-up businesses with a strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Digital business expertise across agency or client side
- Highly numerate with an engaging personality
And this is what you’ll get in return
23 days annual leave + bank holidays, work-life balance, flexible working environment, free parking and the unique opportunity to be a part of an agency leading the way for clients adopting CX-driven strategies.
If you’re looking for a new challenge within a globally thinking agency and have a passion for all things digital, this is an opportunity to be part of something great.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.