about 1 month ago
27 September 2021
I am recruiting for an Account Manager/ Sales Executive for a property-based software company in the UK.
The role is home based covering your designated patch and customer base. Your main responsibilities are to target new and manage designated customers on a day to day basis to achieve company activity and sales targets. You will be looking to build and maintain the best possible relationships with your clients going forward.
What are the responsibilities?
· Manage the qualification and distribution of inbound sales enquiries
· Deliver revenue growth across product base (property marketing, CRM software, website products and marketing reach products)
· Proactive outbound calling as well as dealing with incoming calls and queries - and ensuring the highest conversion of inbound leads where applicable
· Ensure customers in territory are engaged effectively with appropriate contact
· Demonstrate quality customer engagement as well as maintain a high degree of business acumen and product awareness
· To handle customer complaints or enquiries when appropriate and own the enquiry to completion
· Ensure that you maintain client records in Salesforce with accurate, high quality information
What skills/ experience do I need?
· Experience in B2B sales, working in a consultative sales/ account management role
· Background of working within software/ digital/ marketing or advertising ideal
· Exposure working in digital transformation environments helping customers to understand the value of and how to unlock their digital potential
· Outstanding organisational and time management skills that allow you to manage your own time effectively and work to tight deadlines
· Ability to be flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving performance-led environment, adapting quickly to change
· Self-motivated and results-orientated – with the ability to work on own initiative; demonstrate consistently sound judgement and creative thinking
· Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers and engaging constructively in team meetings etc
· Desire to be part of and contribute to the success of a fast-growing organisation
What are the benefits?
· Salary of up to £33000
· OTE of up to £12000
· 25 days annual leave + extra days for years of service
· Day off for your birthday
· Gym access and discounted gym membership
· Discounts and cashback benefits (My Rewards)
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities