£27000 - £40000 per annum
02921 673 727
11 days ago
03 November 2021
Do you have previous account manager experience? Are you wanting to join a growing and dynamic team who are supportive and passionate about their clients and staff? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an account manager to join a dynamic and successful pharmaceutical business based in Hay-On-Wye. You will join a small team of account managers and support members to build and develop relationships with a portfolio of new clients to ensure repeat business. You will also:
- Communicate with clients regularly, as well as the business development team to gain a better understanding of requirements and costing
- Ensure that all orders are processed correctly, ensuring they are in line with targets
- Be the close liaison for various teams to ensure all requirements, details, storage and transport of the client are met
- Proactively manage all stock levels and inventory for various clients, including creating stock policies
- Propose, set, and manage all budget forecasts for products, maintaining adherence to this throughout the process
- Ensure clients are always aligned and following company processes and requirements
- Lead business, revenue, and performance reviews regularly to find and action areas of improvement
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic account manager, you will be:
- Experienced working within account management/project management
- Experienced within a regulated environment would be preferred but is not essential
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all clients, with the ability to build relationships easily
- Excellent at maintaining databases and completing administration duties
- Exceptional communication, written and IT skills.
- Looking to progress and develop within a business
By being an account manager, you will receive:
- A salary between £27,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience + 10% annual bonus
- Amazing development opportunities supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.