11 months ago
Do you have a degree or equivalent ideally in an engineering or technical discipline? Do you have technical account management experience? Do you have business development experience in the automotive industry? If so, please get in touch with me today…
This is what you’ll be doing
This role will be mostly office based and you will be responsible for managing leading automotive accounts across the business.
- Develop and manage relationships with allocated customers.
- Work closely with the engineering/ development team and utilise available resources and working relationships with other departments to ensure customer expectation are met.
- Provide timely and accurate reports, including sales forecasts and visit reports.
- Prepare customer quotations for new business.
- Develop strategic relationships with the target customer’s base.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Degree qualified or equivalent ideally in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Technical account management experience.
- Sales or business development experience in the automotive industry.
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Circa £30,000 DOE working with a highly dynamic and forward thinking business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.