£24,00 - £28,000 + commission
10 months ago
Are you an experienced Account Manager with the ability to analyse customer data? Can you use your analysis to generate sales? My Swansea based client are looking for an Account Manager to join their team due to continued growth, and assist with the maintenance and development of customer working relationships.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be supporting and working with the Commercial Director to maintain and develop successful customer working relationships. You will drive incremental sales through a mixture of identifying and targeting new accounts combined with the management of some existing customers, ensuring a first-class service and support.
- Manage & grow accounts using CRM system - reporting, data, meaningful communication and knowledge sharing about customers
- Win and maintain new lines of business from existing customers with high growth potential, and offer account management, including lapsed customers
- Extend the portfolio of customers through research, prospecting, qualification and profiling
- Make and develop contacts both over the phone and face to face, with new business targets that lead to opening new accounts with long term, profitable business prospects.
- Building relationships with buyers to understand their needs and identify opportunities for growing sales
- Prepare customer account reviews and attend customer meetings
- Propose and manage pricing and promotional support to successfully incentivize sales whilst maximizing profit margin
- Research and utilize business intelligence regarding competitor activity and business situations
- Generate and submit all reports and forecasts on time - to a consistently high standard
The experience you’ll bring to the team…
- 2-5 years’ experience in an Account Managers role
- Ability to successfully use a CRM system to analyse customer data
- Confidence communicating both on the phone and face-to-face
- Positive attitude, and pro-active approach
- The ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Dedicated to going the extra mile for customers
- You’ll be part of a great team, in a close-knit family business environment, where the company values, respects and rewards their employees.
- £24,000 - £28,000 basic salary
- uncapped commission structure
- company benefits
- B2B hours - no late nights/no weekends
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Sales Recruitment Specialist, Matthew Ryan on MRyan@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673727.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.