£27000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Working in conjunction with a Customer Success Team who are responsible for training and support, an Account Manager will be targeted on retaining clients and growing client revenue through creating upsell and cross selling opportunities.
Reporting into the Head of Account Management and Customer Success, you will have regular contact with their clients to understand their issues and help them get value. Consulting with both Customer Success and Technical teams to establish client conflict resolutions.
The role and your Key Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Driving revenue within your client portfolio.
- Forecasting revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis to surpass revenue targets.
- Generating strategies for revenue growth within your portfolio.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team Leader on strategies and proposals to support revenue growth.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build excellent relationships with clients to the company’s benefit.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and service issue resolutions.
- An action-oriented and structured professional with technical software skills who can work across the large stakeholder base to ensure an aligned sales proposition relevant to the requirements.
What skills/experience do I need as an Account Manger:
- Proven sales professional and 2years+ experience in a sales quota carrying capacity
- Proven sales professional experience (ideally in concept / solution sell)
- Excellent customer service skills that is demonstrable at all levels of an organisation
- Strong conflict resolution skills to ensure delivery of client-focused solutions
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Base salary from £27,000 to £30,000
- Commission OTE of £15,000
- 25 days Holidays rising to 26 days after 3 years
- Life insurance
- Phone & Laptop
- EV Car Lease scheme
- Hybrid working
How to Apply to become an Account Manager
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.