£32000 per annum
13 days ago
04 June 2022
They have huge growth plans and a very innovative model which is going to take the industry to new levels, and they’re looking for people to be bought into the process and excited about helping the company scale to the next level.
With a true start up feel, you'll have to show that you're fully engaged and love the idea of growing with such an exciting company!
The role and your Key Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- To create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers and partners.
- Oversee their existing customers/partners, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Be responsible for liaising with existing clients to discuss and quantify feature improvements for the business).
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing feedback reports.
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including Business Support, Sales and Product) to improve the product and overall customer experience.
- Providing training and support to their customers to ensure their understanding and utilisation of the platform
- Will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide targets.
- The ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive.
- Personable and outgoing with the ability to build and maintain rapport with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- A strong understanding and experience of CRM management
- Experienced in formalising and creating divisional processes
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
What you'll get in return as an Account Manager:
- Basic salary of £32,000
- Commission of up to £12,000
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- High quality mentoring from the leadership team and advisory board
- A high-quality office environment with the things you’d expect working at a FinTech
- Start-up experience with free hot and cold drinks, beer fridge, regular social events etc
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.