£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are working in partnership with one of the leading, award-winning digital agencies in South Wales, recruiting for an experienced Account Manager.
This is a brand new role for the business, following the successful growth of lots of accounts we are looking for someone experienced within digital marketing, it’s your opportunity to shape the role to achieve maximum growth.
As an Account Manager, you will be passionate about building strong relationships and maximising accounts.
If you're already working in a Digital Account Manager role, talking to clients about all things web and digital, and have successfully grown accounts, this could be the perfect next challenge for you.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Manager?
· Working closely with key clients, helping them to maximise the digital opportunities available to their business
· Develop mutually beneficial client relationships, by checking in with key clients on a regular basis, proposing new ideas/features and then managing the delivery of that work to ensuring each client has the best possible experience
· Researching and identifying new opportunities to meet clients’ objectives.
· Reviewing data via analytics and measurement platforms to identify areas of improvement.
· Having an understanding of the latest trends in order to inspire clients to incorporate these within their existing website.
· Preparing quotes for new work
· Cultivating excellent relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers and stakeholders.
What skills/ experience will this Account Manager have?
· At least 2 years’ experience working in a Digital Marketing agency
· Strong leadership skills to lead, motivate and direct project teams
· Knowledge and experience of using Agile and Waterfall practices
· The ability to manage multiple projects
· People skills and enjoys client-facing work
· A desire to go over and above to deliver our client's requirements
· A team player that will live out the agency’s values.
What are the benefits?
· Salary of up to £40,000
· Commission structure
· 31 days holiday
· Take your birthday off, paid
· Flexitime for start/finish times
· Flexible working – 2-3 days in the office
· Opportunity to buy more holiday
· Free drinks, refreshments and breakfast
· Finish early on Fridays
· Expense card
· On-site parking
· Wellness programmes
· Monday - Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.