£40000 - £48000 per annum
11 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with a leading digital housing platform recruiting for a experienced Field based Account Manager's across the UK.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join an established team of successful Account Managers. In this role, you will be responsible for managing designated customers on a day-to-day basis to achieve activity and sales targets, while building and maintaining the best possible relationship.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of consistently overachieving set sales targets, possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to think quickly and listen effectively. Additionally, you will be well organised and committed to individual and group improvement, possess a positive attitude and a keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, conducting regular account reviews to prove value and ROI, conducting relevant product and service training with customers, and working other teams within the business to offer a great service. They will also be required to maintain a CRM database, attend regional and national meetings, and actively participate in ongoing training to continuously improve their skills.
The role is home based covering your designated patch and customer base.
Your responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Achieve new product targets in your area of responsibility.
- Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution.
- Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI.
- Conduct relevant product and service training with customers
- Consistently ensure all customers have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiative
- Actively participate with on- going training
- Attend regional and national meetings
- To maintain a CRM database of your customers
- Liaise closely with other departments
Your experience as an Account Manager:
- At least 5 years experience in a field based Account Manager role
- Looked after 100+ accounts
- Have consistently overachieved set sales targets
- Positive attitude, onboard feedback, seek to be better.
- Excellent eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and confident with data analysis
- Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team
- Driven to exceed team expectations
- Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable to challenge ideas and ask questions
Benefits to you as an Account Manager:
- Competitive basic salary of between £40,000 - £48,000
- Additional OTE of circa £15,000 a year
- Company car or allowance
- 25 days AL + BH
- Numerous company benefits (Private medical insurance, Life Assurance, Maternity/paternity pay and more)
- Working from home
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.