£30000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a rapidly growing legal technology business for an experienced Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that are investing in their UK operation.
You will be joining an established Sales team that work on a remote basis, they maintain a good working culture due to lots of catch ups virtually and face to face.
You will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of accounts in the UK and internationally, offering a leading technology platform selling into the legal industry. You will be looking after existing accounts and upselling to increase revenue but also supporting the outbound sales team to look for and grow new opportunities.
We are looking for someone with experience in sales or account management and ideally a background in law too.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Manager?
- To manage and renew a wide and extensive portfolio of existing accounts
- Product match existing products for upsell potential - Achieve up sell targets
- Run client meetings and demonstrations
- Run monthly webinars to inform customers of product features, changes and content additions.
- Research current and potential markets for sales opportunities working closely with the outbound sales team
- Attend national and international conferences, exhibitions and meetings
- To provide non-technical customer support to accounts under your management - filter technical support requests through to the relevant team members
What are the Skills/ Responsibilities?
As an Account Manager you will have experience in Account Management/ Customer Service and a law background
- Driven interest in the sales, legal and technology industries
- A solid academic background - A qualification/understanding of the law is desirable but not essential
- 1-2 years in a Business Development or Account Management role.
- Confident, professional and calm communication skills, both written and verbal
- A tenacious and resilient personality
- Confident in dealing and liaising with varieties of customers from the UK and internationally
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Self-driven to work remotely
What are the benefits of being an Account Manager in this business?
- Basic salary of up to £32,000
- Up to £10,000 OTE
- Holidays - 21 days per year
- Additional 10 days per year - family days
- Thank Ben - employee benefits scheme
- Pension scheme
- Remote working
- Laptop provided
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.