Up to £23500 per annum
27 days ago
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be closely working with a Successful and Leading E-Commerce Business to find a friendly Account Manager to join their team in Cwmbran.
They offer an endless range of unique products and services, with a vast collection of clients both in the UK and Internationally. They are constantly driving for growth and are committed to investing and developing their staff and employees.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an account manager to join a dynamic and successful e-commerce business based in Cwmbran. You will join a small sales team to build and develop relationships with a portfolio of clients. You will also:
- Communicate with clients to assist them with their questions, queries and issues in a timely manner.
- Manage the daily running of each client and account, providing excellent service at all times
- Manage contract negotiations and deals, as well as upload all new products and features
- Source new and exciting products to be featured on the platform
- Grow and develop your own portfolio of clients, through excellent relationship building
- Complete general administrative tasks and ensure all systems are kept up to date
What you'll bring to the team?
As a fantastic account manager, you will have previous experience within customer service or relationship management, alongside:
- Experience within a B2B role would be handy but isn't essential
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers, with the ability to build relationships easily
- Excellent at maintaining databases and completing administration duties
- Fantastic communication, written and IT skills.
- Driven to achieve and beat targets, goals and KPI's
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
- Looking to progress and develop within a business
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being an account manager, you will receive a salary of £23,500 alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday - Friday, with no evening or weekend work
- Amazing training and development opportunities, with a clear progression pathway
- Free onsite parking
- A friendly and supportive team to work alongside everyday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.