£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Client Account Manager
A successful and leading manufacturing and technology company based in Cardiff is looking for a driven Account manager to join their experienced team. This client is a market leader, and they are looking for someone passionate and confident at managing client communication.
This role will be ideal for someone with sales/customer service history who is looking to focus on account management with warm prospects.
This is what you'll be doing
- Initially your time will be spent studying the technology and products to ensure you are an market expert
- You will be liaising with their UK and international trade customers and supporting with administrative tasks.
- Regularly speak to customers to better understand their needs and requirements and remain a constant and well-known point of contact
- Follow up on leads and quotations, managing any new accounts that come in.
- Promote and present products in a professional and positive manner whilst showing an understanding of the products
- Input sales orders onto the system, provide quotations and assist with placing orders
- Ensure the CRM database is kept up to date to maximise opportunities and maintain a strong pipeline of prospects
- Utilise innovative ways to generate business and develop relationships
- Have the opportunity to attend trade shows and events to promote various products
- Learn about current market activities and present these to other team members
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a driven and hardworking account manager you will have:
- Previous experience is essential within telemarketing or telesales.
- Highly desirable if you can speak French or German due to customer base.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and building relationships
- Good IT and administration skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels
- The ability to work as part of a team and be driven to exceed targets and objectives
- The ability to drive and have own transportation
And this is what you'll get in return
As an account executive you will receive:
- A salary between £26,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience.
- 25 Days plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas shut down and additional day off for birthday!
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities within the business
- Annual performance based review
- Free parking on site
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch as I would love to speak with you further. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.