£28000 - £32000 per annum
4 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with a market leader in the fire industry to recruit for an experienced Sales Account Manager. The company are a family run business, who supply fire safety equipment into businesses across the UK. They pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service at all times and have built an excellent reputation among their customers.
You will be working alongside a team of 5 Sales Account Managers to drive revenue through existing accounts and support with new business opportunities. You will manage a portfolio of accounts and work alongside the Business Development Managers to look for new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B sales and be comfortable speaking to large value customers. You must be proactive in your approach to sales and have experience in growing accounts substantially through relationship building, up-selling and cross selling.
The office is based near to Caerphilly and is office based, so you must be able to get there Monday - Friday.
What are the responsibilities?
- To drive revenue generation and deliver sales targets agreed, through the management and development of existing and new customer accounts.
- Effective management of Trade accounts including quotation creation and follow up, and preparation and delivery of account reviews.
- Provision of technical sales support and advice to customers.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues, working closely with the Customer Care team segment lead as required.
- Follow up leads from Marketing Team or other sources and convert to ongoing relationship.
- Ensure customers are returning the agreed GP% on sales and activity and look for ways to improve revenue and GP.
- Maintain proactive customer contact to drive customer tenure and maximise sales potential of each account.
What skills/ experience do I need?
- Experience in a Sales Account Manager role / B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable experience, ability and qualities in managing client relationships, handling sales, product and general enquiries in a business-to-business environment.
- Proven track record of growing accounts through relationship building, up selling and cross selling
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Courtesy and competency in communication both internally and externally.
- Responsible and diligent attitude.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £32,000
- OTE up to £8,000
- Company car allowance
- Quarterly bonus
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional days off for Christmas
- Flexible working/ office hours
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.