Up to £50000 per annum + Company car
about 1 month ago
Field-Based Account Manager - £40,000/£50,000
Good Commission Potential, Car and Excellent Benefits
Locations: Cambridge, West Midlands, Harrogate/Leeds and Leicester
3 days in the field/2 days at home
Yolk Recruitment is working with one of the UK's largest platforms that has over 2 million customers. My client is looking for an Account Manager to join their team to manage designated customers on a day-to-day basis to achieve activity and sales targets.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the best possible relationship with your customers and identifying new business opportunities to present and close with a bespoke advertising solution.
- Achieving new product targets in your area of responsibility
- Identifying new business opportunities and presenting and closing with a bespoke advertising solution
- Conducting regular account reviews to prove value and build relationships.
- Conducting relevant product and service training with customers.
- Ensuring all customers have a clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives.
- Providing feedback to the Area Director and The Board on the market.
- Actively participating in ongoing training.
- Attending regional and national meetings
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers.
- Working closely with your Telephone Account Management (TAM) and Customer Service colleagues to offer consistently great service.
- Liaising closely with the Area Director, Telephone Account Manager, and Head Office support departments.
- Has consistently overachieved set sales targets.
- Is structured, disciplined, energetic, and committed to individual and group improvement.
- Has a positive attitude, is open to feedback, and is always looking to be better.
- Is an open and honest team player.
- Has an excellent eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Is analytical and confident with data analysis.
- Can thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team.
- Is driven to exceed team expectations.
- Is a problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Can challenge ideas and ask questions.
- Is confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and company systems.
- Company Car
- Flexible Holiday (Buy & Sell)
- Life Assurance - 4x Basic Salary
- Private Health Care for you and your immediate family
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
+ Many more
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.