£40,000 - £47,000 + Car allowance + OTE £65,000
7 months ago
Are you a Franchise Account Manager looking for an exciting, well branded company with a great track record? My Client are hiring a Key and Franchise Account Manager to help provide a first-class level of pro-active account management to their largest estate agency groups.
This will involve pro-actively and professionally servicing a portfolio of major accounts in order to maximise revenues and deliver profit expectations. Persuading and motivating the key buyers, influencers and decision-makers. Minimising churn as well as selling additional products are essential parts of the role.
- Establish and develop senior level relationships in order to generate revenue, profit and increase market share
- Clear strategic plans on your major accounts, build relationships and gain valuable business
- Identifying/creating new commercial opportunities and delivering high-quality, tailored propositions as well as negotiating group/local branch contracts
- Be a market expert and clearly show your understandings
Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic thinker with the ability to research, analyse and implement new ideas
- Personal commitment to improving Knowledge
- Selling, presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- knowledge of the complete estate agency industry
- Have proven experience of managing and owning senior client/stakeholder relationships, with responsibility for account development, financials and management.
- Proven success in selling into FTSE 250/blue chip organisations
- £40,000 – £47,000 + Car allowance OTE £65,000
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role Or contact me direct on – 02922 67 13 73. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.