10 months ago
Are you looking for a new Account Manager opportunity at a leading Marketing Agency?
My client is a leading Marketing agency based in Cardiff looking for an Account Manager with experience in paid adverts and campaigns to join their team. They are an independent agency chosen by global brands to creatively solve marketing and sales related business challenges.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage the creative process of liaising with planners to produce creative briefs, ensuring they are planned and researched effectively and discuss creative solutions with clients
- Produce and implement campaigns taking responsibility for all communications and approvals as well as evaluations.
- Building positive client relationships through regular contact and meetings identifying and resolving concerns.
- Managing the work performance of team members and delegating tasks while ensuring team members are up to date with progress.
- Identify ways to develop client accounts and seeking out opportunities to increase business development.
- Manging budgets and working with the Account Director to maximise income.
- Conduct meetings and work collaboratively with other departments and offices to ensure everyone is informed of campaign developments.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working in a Marketing agency
- Managing paid adverts and campaigns.
- Previous Project Management and Account Manager experience
- Driving projects through to completion
And this is what you'll get in return
Competitive salary offered
Are you up for the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673752
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.