£20,000 to £24,000
about 2 months ago
Do you have previous experience in Account Management? Processing orders? Customer service? If so then please apply today to find out more about this opportunity.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Liaising with UK and overseas customers over the phone and email
- Providing all aspects of administration within the office
- Processing sales orders
- Answering telephone enquiries from customers and suppliers
- Providing quotes and placing orders and updating customers on despatch
- Update and maintain the database collecting data for sales and marketing reports
- Learning and understanding the products
- Day to day account management of UK and foreign customer base
- Working on telemarketing campaigns to promote products
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within a similar role is desirable
- Educated to a degree level is essential
- Organised and self-sufficient
- Understanding another language would be beneficial e.g. French or Spanish
- Microsoft Office skills
- Own transport
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience, onsite parking, and great work culture.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734