£25,000 - £40,000
26 days ago
16 August 2020
Account Manager / Sales Manager
£25,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
A chance to be join a global organisation who are looking to add an Account Manager to their existing sales team. This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want a heavy pressurised hunting role as it is around 85% Account Management.
- Providing main point of contact for UK based Customer Accounts
- Supervision and Training of the Sales Admin Team.
- Sales and Business Development
- Develop and manage relationships with all allocated customers
- Work closely with the Engineering / Development team and utilise available resources and working relationships with other departments to deliver customer expectations and increased profitability
- Provide timely and accurate reports, including sales forecasts and visit reports
- Conduct competitor benchmarking reviews, identifying advances in technology, materials and tooling
- Preparation of Customer quotations for new business and management reporting data
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within account management
- Some business development experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working within automotive, technical or engineering
- Management of a team
- Pro-active team player with a dynamic approach to business
- Computer literate ideally with experience of Microsoft Office and SAP R3
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a competitive salary and good benefits, which include, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, private healthcare, pension up to 5% matched.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*