£26,000 - £30,000
7 months ago
Are you a proven and successful Account Manager? Can you build long standing business relationships with clients that result in a growth in how profitable that account is?
This is what you;ll be doing
Our client, a family run business, who roast and supply their own coffee brand along with providing top quality Coffee making machines are looking for an Account Manager to look after some of their Key Accounts. As well as overseeing and maintaining a portfolio of assigned customers, you would be responsible for developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit and manage contract renewal process
- Ensure compliance with contracts from a customer and BVG perspective
- Arrange appointments for BDM’s to visit key clients on routine visit
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- A background in Coffee is desirable, however not essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- 10% performance bonus
- Lunch provided everyday