£25,000 - £28,000
2 months ago
Do you enjoy working with a variety of clients? Are you looking to join a growing practice that will offer support and development?
This is what you'll be doing:
You will join an established practice and manage your own portfolio of clients whilst providing support to the team of bookkeepers.
- Manage a portfolio of SME clients
- Preparation of VAT and TAX returns
- Oversee the work of the bookkeepers to make sure all deadlines are adhered to
- Production of management accounts
- Month and year end accounts
- First point of contact for client queries
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within a practice is essential
- ACCA / ACA / AAT or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000pa
- Onsite parking
- Study Support
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (email@example.com / 02921 673724) with a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.