Up to £35,000
7 months ago
Are you looking to work for an expanding practice who take pride in providing the best service to their clients? Do you want to build your experience working within 3rd sector clients?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Cardiff are currently looking for a part qualified or qualified Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice where their clients and employees are at the heart of everything.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Preparing accounts, including management and statutory, for a range of not for profit clients
- First point of contact for all queries relating to your portfolio
- Networking to build yours and the practices brand
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACA / ACCA part qualified or qualified
- Experience working within a practice environment, ideally preparing accounts for 3rd/not for profit sector
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Onsite parking
- Modern office environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible hours available
- Friendly team
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.