Up to £32,000pa
6 months ago
Accountant – Client Manager
Are you working in practice and looking for the opportunity to progress within a flexible working environment? Do you enjoy managing your own portfolio of clients and building long-term relationships?
This is what you’ll be doing:
Reporting into the Director you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, flexible practice who really like to look after their clients and employees.
- Accounts preparation
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing/submitting self assessment returns
- VAT returns
- First point of contact for all client queries
- Mentoring junior members of the team
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Iris, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage is desirable
- Strong communication skills with the desire to deliver a first class service to their clients
- Team player
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary up to £32,000pa DOE
- Excellent flexible working opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.