£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits!
02921 673 753
27 days ago
14 August 2022
Do you have experience working within the Financial Services sector? Are you a qualified Accountant? Do you have a strong focus on planning, data analysis and reporting? Do you have experience/ passion for data modelling?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working within a dynamic finance department, reporting to the Head of Department, and working beside a highly motivated team of professionals:
- Collate forecasts from various stakeholders across the business and run balance sheet forecasts, performing plan analysis and present these findings back.
- Support stress and preparation of the annual ICAAP
- Using data, present the company performance back into the wider business.
- Support across annual budgets/ forecasts.
- ACCA/CIMA qualified OR relevant Financial Services experience in a similar role.
- Excel- a confident intermediate/ advanced user
- Excellent communication skills- previous stakeholder management is a bonus
- Passion for all things data related, with excellent attention to detail.
- Up to £42,000 DOE
- Excellent benefits package
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.