Up to £28,000pa DOE
about 1 year ago
Are you looking to working within a friendly and growing business? Do you enjoy delivery exceptional service to your clients?
This is what you'll be doing:
Managing your own portfolio of SME clients you will be responsible for building relationships and delivering fantastic service.
- Managing all transactional processes for your clients
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Management accounts
- Preparing year end accounts
- On-site visits with clients and handling any queries
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within practice is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Experience supporting with end to end accounts
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £28,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Other benefits including pension, private healthcare etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.