£11.43 per hour, Benefits: Flexi working hours + Hybrid working
about 1 month ago
6 Month Temp Contract
Are you a well organised driven individual? Do you have a strong administration background? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join the UK’s leading renewable energy asset manager as an Accounts Administrator in Cardiff Gate. Within the role you will:
- Create invoices
- Send out invoices
- Capture financial information on Excel spreadsheets
- General office administration, scanning, filling, and printing
- Develop and update documents
- Data entry
As an Accounts Administrator you will:
- Be a strong Administrator
- Be well organised and accountable
- Have experience in data entry and invoicing
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have experience in working in an office environment
By being an Accounts Administrator, you will receive:
- A salary of £11.43 p/h equivalent to £22k Per annum
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- Flexi working hours
- Nearby public transport
- A fantastic, dynamic and supportive team and environment to work in every day.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for an Accounts Administrator- then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Libby Crofts Coles 02921 673 722.