£18,000 - £20,000
8 months ago
Are you looking to work for a global business who really invest in their people? Do you enjoy working within a team environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working alongside the head of department you will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing funds and making sure all associated reconciliation is completed.
- Reconciling bank statements
- Liaising with suppliers
- Processing incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconciling Sage system
- Setting up new clients
- First point of contact for all queries
- Sending payment confirmations
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Degree educated or equivalent desirable but not essential
- Experience working within a finance role desirable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly and sociable working environment
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.