12 months ago
Do you want to work for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly team for a growing environmental company based in Bridgend you will overlook administrative and accounts duties reporting to the Finance Manager:
- Raising Sales Invoices, liaising with drivers
- Assisting with accounting duties, use of SAGE
- Dealing with the customer and clients on a daily basis
- Overlooking a large client database
- Take bookings over the phone
- Cash handling and control
- General office Admin Duties
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- SAGE line 50 (Desirable)
- Excel/Database proficient (intermediate)
- 1+ years in a administrative/finance role
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £17,000 to be reviewed after 3 months
- Generous holiday package
- Full support & training
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.