£20,000 - £22,000
2 months ago
Do you enjoy a busy role within a friendly working environment? Are you interested in the opportunity of overtime?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working directly with the Accounts Manager, you will support them with the day to day management of the accounts.
- Managing the sale and purchase ledger processes
- Credit Control
- Processing payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting with payroll
- Stock management
- Covering reception and meeting and greeting customers when needed
- Hours 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Every-other Saturday 7:30am - 12:30pm (paid at time and a half)
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within a finance or bookkeeping role
- Experience using Sage is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000pa with overtime available
- Flexible working hours available
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.