about 1 year ago
Are you immediately available? Are you looking for a new opportunity to progress within a growing organisation?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Cardiff is looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the day to day transactional functions of the Accounts Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known brand that is in a period of extensive growth.
- Supporting the Sales and Purchase Ledger processes
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Posting
- Liaising with internal colleagues
- Handling supplier and customer queries
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within a similar role is desirable
- Knowledge of Kerridge or other accounting packages is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Professional and enthusiastic approach
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £19,000
- Hours 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Competitive benefits scheme
- Progression and training opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sidney (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 02921 67370) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.