11 months ago
Are you looking to work for a progressive accountancy practice? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you are in control of your progression and development?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Bridgend are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting business who really put their clients experience first. This is an entry level role into their business but in return they will offer you full training and plenty of scope for progression.
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Data entry
- Data analysis
- First point of contact for client queries
- General ledger reconciliations
- Preparing month end
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working in an accountancy practice or within a finance role is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Driven to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to juggle a varied and busy workload
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £16,100pa
- 37.5 hours per week
- On-site parking
- Vast opportunities to train, develop and progress
- Sociable working environment
- Opportunity to work within an award winning business
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.