Up to £26,000
11 months ago
Do you want to work within an international manufacturing company who are a well-known organisation within their sector? Are you looking to work for an employer who really value their employees? Are you a skilled Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Bridgend is currently looking for an Accountants Assistant to work within a small, hands-on finance team. You will overlook the credit control function alongside accounts duties:
- Develop & implement new credit control procedures
- Achieve monthly debt reduction targets
- Solve sales ledger disputes and client queries
- Month-end for Accounts Receivable
- Take ownership of invoicing process – production and timings
- Reconciliations, reporting and VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties to support the finance team
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working with a busy accounts team (2+ years)
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Sage 200 & Microsoft Excel
- Strong eye for detail
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Very Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.